Your business is unique, and your coverage should be too.
Get a Quote from an Agent
Running a business is hard work. You might have a dozen things to worry about, but insurance shouldn’t be one. That’s the beauty of working with a Grange independent agent. They take on the heavy lifting, working with you to uncover your needs and finding coverage as unique as your business is.
Here are just a few considerations and questions your agent may ask about before making a coverage recommendation:
- Risk evaluation. Would it help if a professional took stock of your business risks? Learn more
- Commercial property and auto. What commercial buildings, vehicles and equipment are critical to your business?
- Commercial liability. Are you prepared financially if a customer slips and falls in your store or building?
- Equipment breakdown coverage. Are you prepared financially if a technology or equipment failure causes lost income? Learn more
- Employment practices liability. Are you prepared financially if an employee accuses your company of discrimination? Learn more
- Commercial umbrella. Does your business need liability protection with higher limits?
- Commercial package and farm owners insurance. Could the unique makeup of your business impact your insurance needs?
- Workers compensation. Are you legally prepared if an employee gets hurt on the job? Learn more
- Employee life insurance. Could including employee benefit options in your existing insurance portfolio save you in the long run?
- Business continuation and succession planning. Would your company survive the loss of a business partner or key executive if he or she falls ill or dies unexpectedly?
Grange Cyber Coverage.
Do you have the peace of mind provided by a supportive response team if a breach occurs?
Overwhelmed? Don't be. Your local independent insurance agent is ready to help guide you through Grange's coverage options. Make sure you, your employees and your business are well-protected—and take advantage of available discounts to save you money!
Ready for a quote?
Contact an agent
Why we work with independent insurance agents
*Available coverages and discounts may vary by state. Please contact your Grange Independent Agent to discuss coverage details, discounts and eligibility requirements. For specific coverage details, always refer to your policy. If the policy coverage descriptions herein conflict with the language in the policy, the language in the policy applies.