Bridge the coverage gap with condo insurance

There may be a gap between what your condominium association will cover and the protection you need. Grange condo insurance is tailored to your specific needs by an independent insurance agent so you’re protected from every angle.

Woman smiles while using a laptop.

Save in multiple ways

Grange offers discounts for condo insurance with affordable options to meet your needs.


Bundle your Grange condo insurance with an auto insurance policy and save.

Smart fire alarm

Earn a discount when your condo is equipped with a Central Station or Direct Fire Alarm.*

Smart home alarm

Save on your policy when your condo is equipped with a Central Station Burglar System.

Couple sits together on couch and shares a snack from a bowl.

Condo coverage and features for your needs

Talk to your independent insurance agent today to get the best condo insurance with the coverages and features most important to you, like:

Personal property and belongings

Covers the cost of damaged or stolen personal or household belongings, whether at home or away.

Building additions and alterations

Protection for updates to your condo, such as carpeting or built-in cabinets.

Loss of use / additional living expenses

Covers the cost of living elsewhere when you’re unable to live at your condo due to a covered loss.

Personal liability

Pays for legal fees, court-ordered payments or settlement amounts should you cause injury to someone or damage their property.

Medical payments

Coverage if someone is accidentally injured at your residence.

Additional coverage options

Identity theft insurance

Resources to keep your identity safe and professional services if your identity is stolen. Learn more

Personal cyber insurance

Protection for your data, software and smart home systems as well as access to services that protect you from the financial impact of a cyber-attack. Learn more

Valuables, collectibles and jewelry insurance

Get compensated when high-value items are damaged or stolen. Learn more

Couple sits on floor surrounded by paint buckets, woman smiles and points while explaining something.

Common questions about condo insurance

Get quick answers to common questions about condo insurance.

What is an HO6 insurance policy? An HO6 insurance policy is another name for condo insurance. As a condo owner, you are responsible for damages in your unit, which an HO6 policy covers. An HO6 policy likely won’t cover common areas in the condominium (such as sidewalks, parking lots and hallways) as they are the responsibility of your condominium association.
How is condo insurance different from homeowners insurance? A typical homeowners insurance policy provides coverage for a single owner home while condo insurance is coverage for a residence within a condominium.
What states does Grange offer condo insurance in? Together with our affiliate Integrity Insurance, we offer condo insurance to customers in Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Minnesota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia and Wisconsin.

Read customer reviews

Just ask our customers about the quality of our service. Grange is committed to using feedback to improve our customer service.

See what our customers are saying about Grange Insurance.

Janet B.

”My customer service representative took the time to patiently explain everything, review my condo bylaws, and walk me through the claims process.”

Jessica C.

“I’ve had my condo insured with Grange for more than 10 years. Both claims were professionally managed and they were always there to answer my questions.”

Couple sits on floor of apartment, looking at a laptop together.

Why independent agents?

Man wearing business attire smiles while talking with his client.

They work for you

Independent agents work for you to find the best coverage options from multiple insurance companies. Insurance agents who represent one carrier can only provide the best options from a single insurance provider.

Woman sits with laptop in comfortable round basket lounge chair.

Expert advice

Independent insurance agents consider your needs to find the best coverage for you. Because they aren’t tied to a specific insurance company, they can provide more coverage options.

Couple stands in kitchen together, while man chops vegetables and woman smiles with a wine glass in her hand.

It’s easier to comparison shop

Unlike shopping for condo insurance online, working with an independent agent puts an expert in your corner. You won’t have to wonder if you’re on the right track when you work with an independent agent because they make it easy to compare condo policies from multiple carriers.

Find an agency


*Central Station alarm systems are monitored by an operator who will contact fire, ambulance or police services for you in the event of an emergency when your alarm system sounds.

Available coverages and discounts may vary by state. Please contact your Grange Independent Agent to discuss coverage details, discounts and eligibility requirements. For specific coverage details, always refer to your policy. If the policy coverage descriptions herein conflict with the language in the policy, the language in the policy applies. Grange Insurance policies are underwritten by Grange Insurance Company and Trustgard Insurance Company, which are licensed PA insurers and members of the Grange Insurance Company.