Business Cyber Insurance
All businesses are at risk of a data breach.
Keeping your information secure is more important than ever. For businesses, a cyber breach may not only result in unexpected costs, but also puts customer trust at risk.
But not all breaches are online. Employee errors, weather events and third-party accidents also make businesses vulnerable.
Grange knows small business – that’s why cyber coverage is included on all eligible Business Owner Policies (BOP) and Commercial Package Policies (CPP). Contact your local Grange independent agent today and make sure your business is covered with offerings made with you in mind.
Find an agent
Our partnership with CyberScout
Grange has partnered with security protection service CyberScout to protect your business and reputation. As industry experts, CyberScout provides information you need to help prevent online security threats and keep your online information secure. Over 770,000 businesses in North America are protected by CyberScout. Together, Grange and CyberScout will:
- Build an effective data breach response plan
- Receive guidance on the best response strategy
- Protect your business reputation
- Prevent regulatory sanctions or fines
Current policyholders: CyberScout offers a variety of tips and resources to help you keep your business secure. Visit our breach response website and log in with your policy information.
Suspect a data breach? Please contact the Grange Claims Department at 800-445-3030.
Comprehensive cyber coverage
- First party: Data breach expense coverage for items such as notification letters to customers and call handling and reporting.
- Third party: Third-party liability coverage including media wrongful acts, network security wrongful acts and privacy wrongful acts.
- Ransomware and extortion:Protection against criminals who install malware on your device and demand payment (anywhere from $500-$1,000) to remove it.
Learn more about cyber coverage and benefits in our brochure.
Tips & Resources
Ready for a quote?
Find an agent
*Available coverages and discounts may vary by state. Please contact your Grange Independent Agent to discuss coverage details, discounts and eligibility requirements. For specific coverage details, always refer to your policy. If the policy coverage descriptions herein conflict with the language in the policy, the language in the policy applies.